I took a photography class last week, so I've been trying to apply what I've learned so I don't completely forget it. My favorite subject? Why, my Lainey Mae. She doesn't move. And, she gives huge, open-mouth smiles with little encouragement.
We went to the gardens for a little family activity over the weekend. The kids ran and mom and dad relaxed. It was really nice.
Summer has been great so far (what, we're like, a half-week in? :). We've initiated some chore charts with the girls, and it has been great. They are learning (hopefully) some work ethic, AND my house is a little cleaner. They are motivated to do it because when they're done, they get to pick an activity out of the 'summer fun' pickle jar. It's really hard to get kids to bed at their regular bedtime, because it is just so nice to play out in the backyard as the sun goes down. Oh, the lazy, hazy days of summer.















1 comment:
Cute pictures. I want you to teach me all you know about photography. :) I hope we can do a lot together this summer!
Post a Comment