Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tulips

There are about 50 things I should be doing right now.  My house is a disaster, like a bomb went off here.  It's seriously embarrassing (didn't stop us from inviting family over yesterday evening, they're family - they have to love us anyway, right?).  My girl has kindergarten homework due that we haven't worked on all month, plus the reading of books.  Instead, I sit here at the computer while the babies nap and the girls watch a movie.  I'm not feeling any motivation to do the things I should.  I'll get around to it eventually.  The dishes and the dirt can just wait a little longer. 

Anyway, we had an awesome weekend.  We took the kids to the Gardens to see the tulips.  Boy, did we have fun.  Ellie kept asking if we could come back.  She loved rolling down the grassy hills the best.  All the kids enjoyed playing in the fountain:
That is a photo of one happy kid.


Did I scare you?  I look a little freaky in this photo, but I included it anyway because there are so few pictures of me with my kids on this blog. 
Snap!
Oh, she's a happy girl.  We had her check up yesterday and she is sitting pretty at 10% for both height (25 inches) and weight (14 lbs.).
My darling children.  May I live up to what they need me to be.

No comments: