Here's some of this 'n that from our household:

This is a really big burger. The tomatoes are about the size of my fist to give you some perspective. I posted it for Nick. I thought he'd want to share it all with you, after he shared it with me. It was really tasty. We know how to make a good burger, friends.

Everett enjoyed an Oreo milkshake.

He also enjoyed watching the excavator move our rock wall. Are you diggin' his hair? I got a back shot on purpose just to capture that mess. The boys are getting haircuts tonight.

The boy wasn't the only one enjoying watching the equipment. This all means that we will soon have a fence! Hurray! I'm especially grateful after Mr. Trouble went chasing a neighborhood dog down the street, not once, but twice. We have a couple guys digging fence posts as I write this. Yee-haw!

Maren always looks so sweet when she is sleeping.

Some morning bath time.

Once again, check out that hair!

Oh, Lainey Mae. She cut her first tooth yesterday/today. I swear, none of my others did that 'til they were about 9 months. Sheesh girl, don't grow so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment