It reminded me of this photo:
Our Ellie Belle at about the same age (and by the way, she makes my heart happy too). Hmm...looks kind of like they could be sisters, eh?Or, how about this:

Could you even tell that those two photos are two seperate babies? One is Lainey, the other is Everett. Want to take a guess?

Could you even tell that those two photos are two seperate babies? One is Lainey, the other is Everett. Want to take a guess? The funny thing is that Lainey was born c-section, under general anesthetic - I didn't see her right after birth. In fact, I didn't see her until several hours after birth. So, for several weeks I kept thinking, "what if this isn't my baby? I never saw her at birth...they could've switched babies on me." Well, here's the evidence. This baby is certainly and most positively ours.

1 comment:
Your babies are beautiful!
Post a Comment