* In a span of 15 minutes baby E puked on me (not just the spit up kind either), and then Maren smeared poop all over the bathroom floor. Oh, the joys of motherhood.
* I have wonderful friends. I spend one evening a month with a group of girls that I've known for a very long time - some of them 18 years or so. I very much look forward to that night, and I always come away feeling mentally and emotionally boosted. I love my kids more, I love my husband more, and honestly, I love myself more. That is true friendship.
* Speaking of my husband..he is the greatest. He is always willing and happy to take the kids and shoo me out the door for some much needed time to myself. I come home and the kids are happy and well taken care of, jammied and ready for bed. He works so hard to take care of our little family and I'm so grateful that he wants me to be home with our children, because that is really where I want to be. And, he takes such good care of ME. Oh, how I love that man.
* I love, love, love Christmas time. Love it. I got my shopping done early and all I've had to focus on is having a good time with my kids. We've baked cookies and made crafts and there's been a whole lot of glitter and glue and jingle bells and talk of Santa. Oh, and chocolate. I love it. I love watching the magic through my kids.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment