We have had a jam-packed week with lots of fun Christmas things. Once a month we get together with my brothers and their families, and my mom and dad for a combined Family Home Evening. This month we hosted and we painted ornaments for the activity.
The girls each painted two, and they could've kept right on going, they were having such a good time. Here's the end product:
We had cousins over one night and we loaded all 6 kids (4 and under) in our van and took them to see the drive-through lights. I really should've taken a photo of all the kids and their seats, it was a sight to behold. The kids had a great time and were so excited to see all the lights. They also got to see a real live reindeer. It doesn't get much better than that.
Saturday night we gave my parents an early Christmas present - My brothers and I took them out to Market Street Grill (oh, so yummy) and Desert Star's Christmas show (with spouses, of course). It was such a fun night!
For FHE last night, we went to Temple Square to see the lights. It was a perfect night - not too cold. Grandma and Grandpa came along with us too.
I know, it's a drinking fountain, but look at all the lights reflecting off of it! I thought it looked so cool!
The girls each painted two, and they could've kept right on going, they were having such a good time. Here's the end product:
We had cousins over one night and we loaded all 6 kids (4 and under) in our van and took them to see the drive-through lights. I really should've taken a photo of all the kids and their seats, it was a sight to behold. The kids had a great time and were so excited to see all the lights. They also got to see a real live reindeer. It doesn't get much better than that.Saturday night we gave my parents an early Christmas present - My brothers and I took them out to Market Street Grill (oh, so yummy) and Desert Star's Christmas show (with spouses, of course). It was such a fun night!
For FHE last night, we went to Temple Square to see the lights. It was a perfect night - not too cold. Grandma and Grandpa came along with us too.
I know, it's a drinking fountain, but look at all the lights reflecting off of it! I thought it looked so cool!








2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I like the ornament's, and your pictures at Temple Square.
Wow! Those pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment