Our weekend adventure started on Friday when I took the kids to "Noah's Ark".


That evening we celebrated cousin Maybe's 2nd birthday. This is cousin Zachary, and our Mister Warren E. Are these two related, or what?
Saturday was Jess's birthday, so there was more celebrating. This time the party was at our house. The kids had a great time playing in the water. I know it's sad, but I really didn't get any good photos of Seth and Ellie. Those two just move too fast.
I couldn't resist snapping a photo of Maren's big booty. She was wearing a diaper which had obviously reached the saturation point. So funny.
We sure love having cousins to play with!
I took these photos Sunday morning. Can I just say that we are in big trouble with these beautiful girls?
I made this dress for Maren. I'm not the greatest seamstress, and it actually turned out pretty cute (although too big), so I'm proud of my accomplishment.
Sunday afternoon we headed to my parent's house for Father's Day. Everett spent some time with cousin William.
This photo makes me smile.
We took a walk around the farm.
Phew! That was a lot of photos. We had a wonderful weekend, as you can see, spent with those we love the most.



That evening we celebrated cousin Maybe's 2nd birthday. This is cousin Zachary, and our Mister Warren E. Are these two related, or what?
Saturday was Jess's birthday, so there was more celebrating. This time the party was at our house. The kids had a great time playing in the water. I know it's sad, but I really didn't get any good photos of Seth and Ellie. Those two just move too fast.
I couldn't resist snapping a photo of Maren's big booty. She was wearing a diaper which had obviously reached the saturation point. So funny.
We sure love having cousins to play with!
I took these photos Sunday morning. Can I just say that we are in big trouble with these beautiful girls?
I made this dress for Maren. I'm not the greatest seamstress, and it actually turned out pretty cute (although too big), so I'm proud of my accomplishment.
Sunday afternoon we headed to my parent's house for Father's Day. Everett spent some time with cousin William.
This photo makes me smile.
We took a walk around the farm.
Phew! That was a lot of photos. We had a wonderful weekend, as you can see, spent with those we love the most. And being as yesterday was Father's Day, can I just say that I married myself one amazing daddy? His children love him to pieces, and would much rather play with their daddy when a choice is given. Here are just a few of the things that I love about their daddy:
*He has breakfast with the girls every morning (even if he only has time for a cup of juice). They love it, and I love it that I get a few more minutes in bed.
*He is awesome at making sure we have FHE. He always does the lesson, and loves talking to his girls about the gospel. He also reads a few verses of the Book of Mormon every night after family prayer.
*When Nick is working in the garden or around the yard, he usually has two little tag alongs. They love to help their dad.
*Dad will take one or both of the girls to run errands. The hardware store has never been a more exciting place for a four year old.
*He takes garden walks with the babe.
*The girls love it when daddy gets down on the floor with them and plays. Horsey rides and tickle fights are sure to ensue.
We are sure blessed to have such a wonderful daddy in our home!

No comments:
Post a Comment