Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life As I Know It

First of all, Mr. E is 4 months old now. I can't believe it. He is so sweet, smiley, and cuddly right now. He's attempting the big roll over, and pushing himself around in circles. His mommy is his favorite, and never fails to give her the biggest grins. His giggles just make my day. In love with this kid. This one is not so bad either... She's just starting the "I'll do it myself, thank you" (or perhaps without the 'thank you' come to think of it) stage. In the photo below she's trying to get her pants on and is getting mighty frustrated, if you can't see it in her face. As long as her big sister isn't taking something from her, she is one happy camper and is a delight to have in our home. We love watching her learn something new every day. She loves singing, especially "ABCs" (usually QRSTUV over and over again), "I am a Child of God" (the chorus), "Hot Dog" (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), and "Clean Up" (from nursery). She is one cute girl.
My Ellie has been the best four year old ever lately. Really, she's all of a sudden decided that life moves a lot smoother if she doesn't challenge everything her parents say. She's been so helpful, so agreeable, and so happy lately. Maybe it's the warm weather....whatever it is, I sure hope it lasts! She loves to be with her brother and sister, and can make them laugh like nobody's business. She loves making crafts, loves playing with her cousins and friends, and loves her silky nightgowns.


This photo just makes me happy:
The girls started being silly, and being really loud, which...
...scared their brother. You'll have to excuse the dirty foot in your face.
Don't worry though, he got loved up right proper. Sweet kids.

No comments: