We had a fabulous weekend here at our house. Friday night we had family over for a hot dog roast and some yummy peach cobbler. It was wonderful weather all day long, until about the time we were putting our sticks in the fire, and then the wind picked up. Didn't stop us from having a good time, though. I didn't take a single picture.
We also set up the tent that night, and Ellie was all excited to sleep out there until she went out in the dark with the wind just a blowin'. So, we opted for an indoor campout. Nick was a sport and spent the night in the family room with the girls (actually, for the record, I would've slept out there too, but Maren took my place on the blow-up mattress).
Are you diggin' Maren's bedhead? I was certainly loving it.
Saturday morning we continued our 'campout' with a breakfast cooked on the camp chef. After a somewhat lazy morning, we headed out for a drive. We stopped at the outlets and for dinner.
Are you diggin' Maren's bedhead? I was certainly loving it.
Saturday morning we continued our 'campout' with a breakfast cooked on the camp chef. After a somewhat lazy morning, we headed out for a drive. We stopped at the outlets and for dinner.


Yes, she's covered in the remains of dinner (mashed potatoes), but is she not gorgeous? Those eyes of hers are killer.



No comments:
Post a Comment