Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Warning

Warning: Serious cuteness to follow. You may be tempted to squeeze, pinch and kiss some adorable chubby baby cheekers... See what I mean about those cheeks? This little man has got to be one of the world's cutest babies. No joke. And besides just starring at adorable kids...here are some other things that have been happening.

Last weekend was Father and Sons, which Nick went to with his dad. Well, we weren't about to be left out of a party, so we made our own! We pulled out mattresses, invited our friends over and ate happy meals in the family room. The girls ran around like the crazy little women they are and my friend and I had some much needed adult conversation. Ellie, Maren, and I 'camped' out in the family room that night.
I keep telling people that it's only a matter of a few years until Everett is running around with his sisters, all dressed up in princess dresses. With two big sisters, I just thought it was inevitable. Well, maybe that time is coming before I had originally guessed...
And this, unfortunately, is my sick girl. She's been sporting a fever these last few days and sleeping lots. Poor kid. I want my busy girl back.

No comments: