Three kids in the tub.
And a squeaky clean Everett.
Are you tired of looking at cute photos of my baby? No? Me neither...
Maren trying to get mom's attention.
In case you are tired of seeing my cute babe, here is another one for you. I took photos of our newest nephew, Zachary, this morning. What a cutie. 


And a squeaky clean Everett.
Are you tired of looking at cute photos of my baby? No? Me neither...
Maren trying to get mom's attention.
In case you are tired of seeing my cute babe, here is another one for you. I took photos of our newest nephew, Zachary, this morning. What a cutie. 



1 comment:
Gee, us Johnson's make some cute babies. Thanks for taking his photos! Oh, and you are so brave putting all three kiddos in the tub together. I'm starting to think it's too dangerous to have Seth and Maybe in there together...it gets quite crazy in the tub.
Post a Comment