Yesterday I photographed my cute nephew, William. I do not claim to be a photographer. I don't have lighting, or backdrops, or even a super nice camera with all the additional lenses and flashes, but I do enjoy taking photos, and I want to get better, so I jump at the opportunity to take photos of willing subjects. Here are some of my (unedited) favorites:





Oh, and one of my Everett. At his check up today he was 12 lbs 7 oz and 23 inches. I can't believe he's two months already.
While I was snapping pictures, Maren was enjoying Grandma's box 'o beads.
And here are some less willing subjects. Just go ahead and try to get three kids 4 and under to all look at the camera, let alone smile. Sheesh. They are sure cute though. And, we are loving this nice Spring weather, and our tulips.

2 comments:
Wend, you have some seriously amazing photography skills!
I have a willing subject for you! Come take pictures of Dallin for me some time.
Post a Comment