Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stolen Time

My baby boy is 1 month old tomorrow. I want to know who stole the last two weeks...I swear, I went to bed one night and woke up and it was two weeks later. My new little baby shouldn't be a month old. Wasn't he just born, like, a week ago? What a cruel trick. As if time wasn't already going by too fast already.
And, for your viewing pleasure, some silly faces:What is that on her head, you ask? If you ask me, I'll tell you it's a cradle sheet. If you ask her, she'll tell you it's a wedding veil. And she's a princess too. Maren has become quite expressive with her facial expressions. So funny. I'll have to try and catch some others.
A little cross-eye action for ya. Oh, and a goofy grin too.

2 comments:

The Ginger said...

that last picture of everett makes him look like grandpa. it makes me laugh. ellie is super cute, maren looks like she has found the perfect personality for her. and since when was everett a month old????????? it seems like yesterday i came to visit him and he was what like a week old? time goes by way to fast!

Pemblemily said...

I completely understand about time going too fast! Also, your children are adorable. We should set up a play date some time.