Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Fever

Right now, this is going on at our house:And that is a really great thing, because I really need the break. This has been quite the week with the kids. Maybe it's because we've been stuck in the house for a month and a half now, with only the occassional visit to Grandma's and Grandpa's houses. Or maybe it's because mom's been occuppied with nursing a baby, which means freedom to do whatever you want, right? Or maybe it's because mom hasn't been giving two little girls the attention they want. Or perhaps it's because mom has only had limited, interrupted sleep which makes her ornery. I don't know what has caused it, but all I know is that I am plum worn out. I feel like I just can't get things all together. My house is a mess, I can't seem to give my kids all the love and attention that they are craving, and I could use some 'me' time. Not to mention that Ellie has been particularly naughty lately, and Maren, who has been our best sleeper, is no longer going to bed on her own. Anyway. That's enough complaining for the day. At least it's been warm the last few days, which means we can spend more time outside. That should help. I'm sure everything will settle into place.

We spent some time at my parent's house over the weekend (that's Everett in the brown). Everett took a nap with his cousin, which was cute (and yes, his pants are hiked up to around his armpits.... I'm blaming Grandma ;)
And now two of my babies are crying... 'me' time is over.

No comments: