Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We did what most Americans did on Halloween - went to Costco (seriously, I don't think I've ever seen it so busy) and went trick-or-treating. Here are some cute photos.

As seen previously, Maren was Raggedy Ann for Halloween, and her cousin Maybe just happened to be the famous rag doll too! We had to take photos. Of course, Maybe looks much more genuine with her ragdoll wig and striped tights...but aren't they both cute? Oh, and here's Raggedy Andy (cousin Seth) to top it off. Cinderella joined in too, but she happened to be missing her glass slippers AND her dress, so you'll just have to imagine. Those photos were actually taken Friday night. Saturday evening, Nick and I both took the girls trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. I think it was just as much fun for us to see friends and neighbors as it was for the girls to collect their candy.
Ellie saw some of her good friends.
Once it got dark and chilly, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house, where Maren enjoyed playing with the cups (the latest and greatest at the Johnson's - they go all out for their grandkids ;) and Ellie danced to the "Monster Mash" with Grandpa. It was a fun evening, and since we weren't home to give out our big bowl full of candy, that is what you all will be getting for Christmas. Hope that's okay with you. :)

No comments: