You may be wondering why I haven't blogged about you much, especially when I blogged so much about your sister while she was in utero. Well, let me tell you that it is not because I love you any less, because that just isn't true. It is true that my blogging style has changed slightly over the last year or so because I found my own entries quite boring. That may have something to do with it. More true is the fact that you are my third (fourth if you count the miscarriage) pregnancy, and I'm beginning to feel that it's a bit old hat, you know what I mean? I just haven't felt inspired to write about this pregnancy. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings. I assure you that we are quite eager to welcome you into our home in about 3 months time (by the way, it would be appreciated if you decided to come a week or two early, but we won't hold our breath).
A name you ask? Well, we are working on it. We actually have a name in mind, but I'm not sure I'm ready to call you by that name just yet. Naming a baby is difficult, as you will find out in about 25-30 years when you are naming your own babies. Unless, of course, you or your wife (a sweet one, I hope) doesn't have an opinion, which isn't likely. I promise that you will have a name by the time you make your debut.
You are growing, as witnessed by my ever-expanding belly (although just today I was asked if I was pregnant! Ha!). I love your reassuring kicks, jabs, twists, and turns. Your sister, Ellie, talks about you all the time and is excited to have a baby brother. She loves to feel you move, and has chosen a name for you, "Hamburger". We have her trained to change diapers (as seen below), I hope that's okay with you. Your sister, Maren, is excited for you too, she just doesn't know it yet.
You keep growing, and we'll keep praying for your health and safe delivery. We all love you.
Love,
Your Mother
Your Mother


No comments:
Post a Comment