I feel like I haven't had much to blog about lately, so I just haven't. But we are still here, doing the same old thing. We are looking forward to the holidays and our Christmas shopping is getting nearer to completion. Yeah! The only problem with that is I love Christmas shopping and would rather just keep doing it until Christmas day (that can be a bad thing on our bank account). Maybe I'll have to find other holiday activities to keep my urges under control.
Anyway...here are some cute photos of my girls. Maren is such a character. She was dipping her face in the bubbles, just to get a laugh from her sister and I.
Bubble beards all around.

Aren't Maren's eyes gorgeous?

Rub a dub dub, two silly girls in the tub.
1 comment:
I am the same way with Christmas shopping. I finish a few weeks ahead and then still go on Christmas Eve...it is just part of Christmas. Don't Stop!!!
Post a Comment