Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tired

We have been very busy these last few days. We were successful at putting in our patio - it took Nick and I both all day Friday and Saturday laying brick to get it done. Yesterday Nick finished off the project by sweeping sand into the cracks and then compacting once again. It has been quite the project, but it looks great and we look forward to having dinners and parties there. Many thanks to Grandpa Johnson who took the kids so we could keep working. I must say that it was so nice to be able to work with my husband - usually I'm watching from the sidelines. We are both good and sore, but we are done! Pictures are yet to come. We took some good ones, but Nick is in the process of re-loading programs onto our laptop, so they are coming soon.

No comments: