After waiting in a very long line, here's Ellie sitting in the cockpit of a big helicopter re-fueling plane - I wish you could see all the dials and such in front of her. It was pretty cool. (Worth the wait? We are still debating...) I think Ellie was a little worried. Can you tell from her expression? She was really excited to see the airplanes and even mentioned them in her prayers later.Afterwards we picked up dinner at the Burger Bar (which I believe is worth the trip in and of itself -mmmm, yummy buns...) and ate it at a nearby park. Ellie had great fun at "the park with sand at the bottom of it" - she mentioned it in her prayer too. What a fun day! We will certainly be doing this one again.






2 comments:
I so wanted to go to the air show. We were in charge of our ward camp out...so we couldn't. I'm glad you guys went and had tons of fun. We are planning on it for next year.
Air Shows are really cool! Your pics made me want to go again. I am going to come to Rachels' shower in July and I can not wait to see you.
Post a Comment