And here are some cute photos of Maren from last week. I do take pictures of Ellie too, but it is much harder to catch a good shot of a busy three year old. I'll try harder, I promise.

Oh, and Mother's Day you ask? It was wonderful. The best present was Nick getting up with Ellie at 6:30 am when she wet the bed, and he closed my door and took care of it all himself. I told him that I didn't really want anything for Mother's Day, being as I've been awfully spoiled lately with my new camera and such - in fact, I told him I don't need presents all year. However, he insisted I get something...so we picked out two new burning bushes for our yard. He and Ellie made me a delicious breakfast (after letting me sleep in until 9! Heaven!) and cards, and there were beautiful tulips on the table in vases. We spent the afternoon visiting our mothers. It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed it. I am so grateful to be a mother and for the influence of the mothers in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment