I told Nick that he should do this post because he is in love with our garden....serious love going on. Here is our grow table in the basement. No, it is not any kind of narcotics...these are all flowers. We started our tomatoes and peppers here too. Worked mighty fine.

And here are the tomatoes and peppers - they live in a garden cart that can be pulled into the garage on cold nights. These and the flowers above are about to find a permanent home in the ground, when we find the time.

Our lilac bush is in bloom for the first time! Is there any better Spring scent?

And our fruit trees are all in bloom too:
3 comments:
Wendy-I am loving your lilacs! I miss that smell. I hope your garden thrives and you enjoy every tomato sandwich! You have such an adorable family! I loved the tulip pictures too!
LOVE IT! I love gardens and I love flowers. Great for you guys!
Marc and I have been working on our garden - still not done planting it yet. We have been very tempted to call Nick numerous times to enlist his advice. His garden is looking very impressive.
Post a Comment