Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On a Warm Day in May

We had such toasty warm weather on Monday that we busted out the pool for the first time this year. Ellie had a great time getting wet and making mud - Maren and I just tried to stay dry.
That evening we met up with Nick's family for a campfire dinner (Costco marinated pork, potatoes, carrots, and onions - quite tasty). We had a great time, and here are photos to prove it (I know they are a little dark - I'm learning, remember?).
Cousin Maybe - what a cutie. And I couldn't resist putting in this photo of Seth. He loves his sunnies... (and he's really cute too).
Nate got ahold of the camera - he is the king of self-portraits. This one is a little fuzzy, but I liked it so much, I had to put it on the blog.

1 comment:

rabnerfamily said...

Wendy,that looks like so much fun! I really love seeing your family. I can not believe how skinny winny (or Wendy) you are getting. Congratulations, you look beautiful like you always have!Love, Shellie