We had FHE with my brothers and sister and their families this last Monday and we enjoyed making gingerbread houses. Ellie put all the goodies on ours (that is, the goodies that escaped her mouth). Isn't it lovely?

And here the girls (Aspen and Ellie) are raiding the goodie table. That is the best part about gingerbread houses, is it not?
And yesterday I took the girls for a walk outside in the cold (does that make me a bad mother?). Maren looked so darn cute all bundled up, I had to take a photo. Just look at those chubby cheeks! Don't ya just want to kiss them? I know I do.
A cute photo of my girls. 
And speaking of my girls... they are not always cute. Well, I take that back. One of them is always cute, and the other is most of the time cute. Can you guess which one? Anyway... Ellie has been on my nerves ever since coming home from vacation. I don't know if it is because she was used to being by our sides 24/7 or what, but she has been velcro lately. She has to be by my side all day long and it just drives me crazy. It makes it very difficult to get things done around the house, as well as leaving her anywhere, including nursery (which she used to love). Sigh.
As for the one which is always cute, she is like, the best baby ever. She is so easy - keep her fed, clean, and napped and she is one happy girl, always smiling and giggling. If only they could stay that way forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment