Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Yesterday we went to my family's annual Christmas party. It took us awhile to get there with the frightful weather and all (25 mph on the freeway). We were sure glad we were able to make it though. It was a lot of fun to be with family. Oh, and delicious food, too.

Ellie and Aspen being good pals. Ellie and Madison ringing their bell in our sing along.
Me with the cute girls.
Angel Ellie.
Angel Ellie and angel Aspen.
Maren was baby Jesus in the nativity. Here she is with Joseph (aka Austin). She made a pretty good baby Jesus until she started screaming.
Our little family did a pretty amazing performance (I'm being sarcastic, by the way) of "The Friendly Beasts". Maybe I can convince Nick to post the video later.

1 comment:

Pemblemily said...

How fun! Ellie makes an adorable angel. Joel will be a wiseman on Christmas Eve. I hope I can convince him to keep his hat on his head!