We are getting in the spirit of the season around here. I love this time of year, and it is even more fun with young children. It is fun to watch Ellie - she is really picking up on the whole Christmas thing. We pulled out our tree, and Ellie put all the ornaments on by herself (I admit, I did some rearranging). She requests that we listen to Christmas music and has asked why we don't have Christmas lights on our house (we have lights, but I certainly don't blame Nick for not wanting to put them up - although last night he did say he was going to try).

Nick being festive.

Maren too.

My beautiful girls in red (thanks to Grandma Dee).

We had our ward Christmas party and Ellie was very excited that Santa Claus was there, but she refused to sit on his knee. She did tell him that she wanted a book for Christmas.

1 comment:
Ah, what cuties! ...and it sounds like your cruise was fantastic :)
(Nell)
Post a Comment