Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Way I See Things

Hi, I'm Ellie. Today's blog is all about me! Here I am having a picnic with my Elmos (my mom had some pizza and ice cream too!). I love to play with my pretend food and dishes! This is me throwing a tantrum. My mom told me that I couldn't play with something that I really wanted to! How mean is she!? Usually I throw myself on the floor, though, and not my comfy bed.
This is a really cool freezer box that my parents bought for me (the bonus was the freezer that came inside, says Mom). I loved playing with my friends in here, notice the crayon on the 'walls' and the popcorn on the 'floor'? Yep, we did that. I also loved to eat my snacks and play with my toys in here too. Mom said I couldn't sleep in it because I might wake up in the night and be scared. Mom has since thrown most of my box away, she says it's too big to keep in our family room. I have a smaller version in my bedroom, so that's pretty cool.

Look at me! I am one stylin' dude. I love to wear my sunnies and my mom's shoes. In fact, my mom just bought these shoes, and I've worn them more than she has!
I love to play in the dirt! I make mountains and birthday cakes, and sometimes mud pies (like below). This is me yesterday while mom was pulling out the tomato plants.
I am a natural born artist! Look at that beautiful painting. I especially love to swish the brush in the water, and then paint my hands and the table, which is why mom says I need a break from painting for awhile.
And guess what? I went potty in the toilet all day yesterday! Yeah for me! The trick for me is letting me do it all by myself, I don't want an audience. Mommy says that's okay with her!