Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mr. Pie Man

On this day, in honor of my sweet husband, I thought I'd tell you all why he is so awesome:1. He is a funny guy. He makes me laugh with the things he says.
2. He takes his responsiblity of breadwinner seriously. I often joke with him that he is my sugar daddy and it is true.
3. He wants me to be home with the kids.
4. My family loves him. Honestly, if they had to choose between the two of us, they would probably choose him.
5. He is a kind and generous man. I've never heard him say a bad word about another person. He would walk the world if a friend or family member needed him to. He is easy to talk to, and could strike up a conversation with anyone.
6. He has a desire to be obedient to the Lord. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and strives to live it.
7. He has integrity - he is a man of his word.
8. He is a very good, loving, husband. I get kind of greedy with the time I have with my Nicolas - I don't like to give it up. Although, I must admit that these days, especially with his church calling, I am learning to share.
9. He gave me these: He is a fabulous daddy. Just last night, he gave Ellie a bath and then held Maren until she fell asleep (all without being asked, mind you).
10. He is very talented. He likes to cook, play in the dirt (soil), work with wood, and etc. He is an extrememly handy man to have around the house. If he doesn't know how to do something, he learns. There is no job that he is intimidated by.
These are just a few of my favorite things about my darling husband...Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I love you.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Birgitta said...

Happy Birthday Nick! It was nice to get to know you a little bit better! :)