*My life didn’t revolve around naptime?
*I went to a movie (or anywhere else) without arranging a babysitter at least three days in advance, and scheduling time to pump?
*I could stay up (by choice!) until 2am?
*I slept all the way through the night, without interruption?
*I didn’t have to use all my spare moments cleaning house (and it’s still a mess)?
*I would do one load of laundry a week?
*I actually did fun things on a Saturday, instead of yard work?
*I went exercising whenever I wanted to?
*I grabbed my keys and ran out the door?
*Shopping was a pleasurable experience? And restaurants?
*I slept in on Saturday mornings?
*I watched tv without worrying about the bad influence it was having on my two year old?
*I arranged my home for looks or practicality, instead of safety?
*My husband and I went on a weekly date?
*Evenings were relaxing?
*My house stayed clean for more than 10 minutes?
*I only carried a purse with me?
Would I trade it all to go back to those days? Not a chance.
7 years ago

2 comments:
Isn't that the truth!?! I love my kiddos too..but it is nice to have some of those things sometimes. Last night I went out to eat with two of my old girlfriends. It was grand and now I am a new woman today!
Amen sister! Wouldn't trade it for the world, but sometimes it's nice to reminisce.
Post a Comment