
A beautiful (but cold) morning in Manti, by the way. We made our home here:
And here we are in the Carribean - notice my lovely braided hair, and Nick's 'mountain man' look (I encouraged him not to shave, I think it's sexy). Oh, and also notice that we are both several pounds heavier. I was about 8 weeks pregnant.
One and one makes three. We welcome baby Ellie into our home.
Nick gets a new job and we decide it is time for us to move into a new home. Besides, Ellie needed grass to play in and dirt to dig in. We move here:
Yes, there was lots of dirt to dig in, but the grass was yet to come (which it did...a year later).Here's our little family in Oregon:
And Zion's National Park (I was six months pregnant):
And now we fill our car. We welcome baby Maren into our home.
And our happy family (on a trip to St. George):
So now here we are. I couldn't ask for anything more.

1 comment:
I didn't realize how much Ellie looks like Maren....waht cute baby pictures.
Post a Comment