*I had book group with my friends. I love that evening when I can leave Ellie with Nick and have good conversation, good food, and enjoy my friends who know me, inside and out.
*We finally planted our tomatoes and peppers. We have 17 tomato plants this year (we had 45 last year). We start our plants from seed so we end up with way more than we know what to do with (hence the 45 last year). This year though, we were a little smarter and gave away the extra 22 tomato plants and a few of the peppers. That was our last addition to our garden, and it feels good to have it all in the ground.
*We used our Memorial Day well and painted the nursery. We didn't want to do anything gender specific, and we didn't want yellow and green (as Ellie's room is yellow and green), so we chose a light orange, and a light blue. It turned out pretty cute. I'll take photos when the room is set up and when the window valance I'm working on is complete. Our office is now in various places throughout our house, mostly in the basement. We will miss having a designated room for our office, but we are grateful we have some space to spread out, and someday we'll finish our basement and have an office again. Yeah for us! We will be ready for "baby sister".
And here are some cute photos of Ellie. Lately whenever we have the camera out she wants a picture, which doesn't always mean that she'll smile, but we do have lots of photos to share!

No comments:
Post a Comment