Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So Blessed

I had another doctor's appointment this afternoon, and everything is going just swell! My blood pressure was 110/66, which is fabulous, especially for me. I came home feeling so blessed. After bedrest with Ellie, it has been a real fear that it could happen again, and I just don't know how I could manage with an active 2 year old. The doctor's office makes me nervous, just because I had bad news so often when I was pregnant with Ellie. It raised my blood pressure just going in there. Now I can start to think good thoughts again. I still have 12 weeks left and anything can happen. Having a healthy pregnancy and baby really is a miracle. So much can go wrong, it's amazing when everything goes right.
Ellie is so funny. We were looking at some magazines at the doctor's office, and she pointed out several "bumps" (pregnant bellies). She knows that her baby sister lives in my "bump". I'm just waiting for embarrassing comments in public company. She will be a good big sister.

No comments: