I have felt nasty the last 24 hours or so, thanks to Ellie. She woke up Saturday morning and threw up, and then had nasty diarrhea all morning. We were sure it was food poisoning because she was a happy girl all day. She threw up again that night though, so it had to be something else - which she gave to me. We came home from church early and I spent most of the evening in bed, and most of the night with the porcelain throne - oh so fun. So today I am chillin' in my pajamas and watching a lot of tv.
The week started out a lot better, though. We went to Rock Creek Pizza with Nick's family on Monday night in celebration of Dale's birthday. We love that place, and we love it that Grandpa is willing to entertain an active 2 year old, so we can enjoy a meal out somewhat in peace.
I went to the Men's BYU Bastketball game with the Young Women on Wednesday. It was a blast from the past to be there and singing the fight song (not that I actually went to many basketball games while I was at BYU- although my roommates and I frequently attended football and soccer).
On Saturday I hosted a bridal shower for my neice, Jessica. I can not believe that my neices and nephews have reached an age where they are getting married. Jessica is 22 though, so I suppose she is of marrying age. It was a lot of fun to spend time with family. It seems the only time I get to see some of my aunts and cousins are at these type of events, so I'm glad people continue to get married and have babies.
Speaking of babies - I am just over 15 weeks now, and this last week I have felt really pretty good. I have moments every once in awhile, but the "sickness" as a whole has seemed to pass on to some other mom out there in the first trimester. My 'baby bump' is growing, which is always exciting to me. It still doesn't seem to be visible to many outsiders, but I promise, it's there! Thankfully, because I lost quite a bit of weight before getting pregnant, I am still able to fit into my old jeans, however, I don't know how much longer that will last.
Okay, I'll be done now. Sorry, no photos this week.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment