Ellie is so much fun. She loves to wash the dishes at the kitchen sink (maybe I'll post a video of it later) and play hide and seek (of course, laying in the middle of the floor with her face in the carpet is 'hiding'). She likes to listen to her CDs and dance in her bedroom. She has started calling herself "Ellie Johnson" because some of her friends call her that (one of them is also an Ellie). She says that I'm "Mommy Johnson" and Nick is "Daddy Johnson" or "Nicolas Johnson" (which is especially cute). Despite her 'terrible two moments' she is really in a fun stage.
Here are some photos of Ellie with her cousin, Aspen.
On Saturday, my neice, Jessica, got married to Terry Trinkella. We got to attend their endowment session, and then the sealing in the Logan temple. It was a beautiful day and they were very happy. What an exciting time for them. They did an awesome job decorating the cultural hall with beautiful quilts that Jennifer and Jessica had made.
Ellie with her daddy - she's ready for a nap, can you tell?

2 comments:
I'm glad you are all feeling better, and that the baby is doing well. It would be cool if you had a boy to be a friend for Joel!
Congrats on the baby! I didn't even know because I was, as you suspected, bad about checking your blog because I had to sign in. Now though, we'll add it to our links and our weekly check-the-blogs. We should get together sometime...Angie and are going to start a monthly lunch-and-a-chick-flick. You should come!
Post a Comment