Ellie and I have had colds this week, and thus have spent a lot of time just chillin' on the couch, watching the mess build up in the house. We are both feeling better now, thank goodness.
Ellie turned 2 on Saturday. That has been the fastest two years of my life, hands down. We celebrated with family, and Ellie just ate up all of the attention. She got a tricycle, which is too big for her now, but hopefully she'll be able to reach the pedals come summer. Right now, she's pretty happy just climbing up the back and ringing the bell. I was busy filming the actual blowing of the candles, so I didn't get any photos of Ellie with her cake, but here is a photo of her enjoying the cake batter:
Funny when it came time to actually eat the cake, she was not so interested - she only ate a few bites of ice cream. Speaking of blowing out the candles, Nick instructed her to get closer to the flame, which she did, and which also singed her eyelashes. Poor baby. Hopefully we'll get video of it on the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment