Today I am grateful for my domestic husband. Over the weekend he processed 14 pints of pinto beans. I agree with him that it is definitely nice to have them available to use, but so far, I haven't found the movitation that he has to actually get it done. I married myself a wonderful man.
We celebrated my mom's birthday yesterday in good 'ol Genola. We love going home and spending time with the family. Ellie loves playing in Grandma's playroom and joining the 'chasing cousins' game. We are so glad to live close to family. Nick made a delicious pot of barbecue beans (with above mentioned beans) - did I mention it's nice to have a husband that enjoys being in the kitchen?
Also this last week I had the pleasure of meeting with some of my favorite people - my old roommates - for our book group. Nick thinks that it is just an excuse to get together. Well, okay, it is... but I'll have you all know that we DO actually discuss the book, and actually have intelligent conversation. It is always a boost for me. I love my girls.
And today it is snowy outside, and I am just so so grateful that I am a stay-home mom, for many reasons, but today, the main reason I love being at home is so that I don't have to face the frightful weather! I think I'm about ready for spring...
7 years ago

1 comment:
We love you too, Wend!
Post a Comment