Our week started at my sister's farm. We had a swim in her pool and then helped feed calves.
My baby's (and my) shadow:
Oh the memories! Feeding baby calves was my job growing up on our family farm. I'm glad my kids can see a piece of it.
We spent the night at Grandma's. It makes my heart happy to go "home." We were treated to a hot dog roast.
Nice, M.
My kids, loving on the baby kitties:
Daddy, just look at those kids and tell me they don't need a pet!
Kids making kool-aid is quite the production:
Our apricot tree gave us yummy fruit!
I have a big box full sitting on my counter at this very moment. Hmmm... now what to do with them?
We got to spend some time with Nick's extended family. Good times! I'm grateful to them for accepting me and our kids so whole-heartedly and being such a support for our family! I wish we could see each other more often.
Shindig up the canyon was beautiful.
The best part of my weekend was a date with this guy:
The look that Nick is pulling totally cracks me up. :) We went for a hike, which was just what we needed to catch up with each other after a long year of classes. He's on an 8 week break right now, and we need it so bad. I love my honey! Thanks for working so hard for our family!
July Fourth started early. We got out to see the hot air balloons, but it was a bust. They never lifted off due to weather conditions. We headed to stake out a good spot for the parade instead:
My kids were pretty wiped, but fun waits for no one!
Daisy entertained herself with hats while Mom took photos:
Golly, that face. So stinkin' cute.
We enjoyed the parade and embraced the heat.
Butt shot:
That afternoon we enforced mandatory naps for all. That evening, more fun with my parents, sister and brother and their families. BBQ and fireworks:
Wow. Those kids are thrilled! ;)
Fun day. I am so grateful for this country we live in!

























No comments:
Post a Comment