Another lovely week down in the books. Time flies all too quickly!
It started with BYU ice cream (that is a really great start!):
Daisy, slow down, would ya? She is looking so old and it's killing me. But not really. I do love this stage of life we are in. But really, she's going to be 3 in a couple weeks. THREE! Can I say 'but really' one more time?
The kids were thrilled to break in Grandpa's new pool and slip n slide:
"Mom! It looks like I got blood!"
Ha ha. I can't look at it without giggling a little. :)
And speaking of giggling, we've had a cousin hangin' with us these last few days. There has been lots of giggling and happy play.
The kids finally got to sleep on the trampoline. I loved going to check on them the next morning and see all 4 heads squished together as they all slide to the middle of the trampoline. So many happy summer memories for me sleeping on the trampoline with cousins!
Goin' to play at the pond:
We spent all afternoon here, the kids were having such a great time!
Lu loves her cousin! She is a snuggle maniac and he puts up with her (sometimes excessive) loves like a champ.
We braved the crowds and went to the HAFB Air Show on Saturday. I love it. My kids go along with me, and show some interest, but I really really love it! It is just fascinating to me. I love seeing the airplanes on the ground and the great patriotism I feel as I see the Air Force personnel in uniform showing off their machinery. And, I absolutely love seeing the planes doing their tricks. It just blows my mind. We didn't have a lot of time, but plenty (especially if you ask the kids) still to enjoy. Next time we are going earlier so I can sit and enjoy the show more.
Are you diggin' Everett's sunnies? He scored them at a booth and was glad to have them.
Watching the Thunderbirds:
Checking out the cockpit of some kind of helicopter:
How in the world do the pilots see out to fly this thing?
Thunderbirds:
Thunderbirds and a crazy person:
We took our time leaving the base and then took dinner to a park. It was such a nice day out with my favorite people!
Is she not the sweetest thing?
And, people, I am so excited to be showering in my own bathroom again! Isn't it beautiful?
Someday I'll show you the other side of the bathroom, it is still a work in progress, but this half of the bathroom makes me very, very happy. Yep, I'm materialistic like that. ;)
























No comments:
Post a Comment