Friday, March 4, 2016

Good Life

 Spring is teasing us.  It's been delightfully warm and sunny this last week, and the kids have spent lots of time outside playing - heaven!  For me and them!  Of course, I'm pretty sure Winter might just sneak back up on us.  I guess we'll just enjoy the sunshine while it's here.

Have you heard of Zoobs?  I hadn't, but I tell you what, it's the toy of choice for this kid:
He's my Lego lover as well, but it's a toss up as to which he plays with more.  I love his creativity!

I tell you, I'll have them trained.

And this is not what we wanted right now:
 We discovered water is leaking under the tile of our master shower.  Stink.  Really.  On the bright side, the chances of me getting a new bathroom is quite high.  Of course, so is the price tag.

This sweetheart made a fort and slept in it:
 Looks comfy!

I love spending my days with these two ragamuffins!
 They requested the curlers.  My girlie girls.

Silly girls.

No comments: