I love how kids arrange the nativity.
Everyone wants a good look at the baby. Well, hello! Of course! No shoving, now.
And, this one's for my mom. And for anyone else who can stand me being a show off:
Isn't it just darling? I think so... Now I just need a bed for Daisy baby to put it on.
Here's some close ups of my sister's mad quilting machine skills:
Perfect butterfly.
I love that she rounded the squares. I think it makes it look more dainty.
And, I love the back too:
Fun project. One I can tackle every 10 years or so.
Here's another fun project. Gingerbread houses.
The kids had their own house, they shared frosting, and had access to all the candy and just went nuts without any input from mom. It was actually a very enjoyable time for me, surprisingly. As long as I didn't stress about them eating every other candy, it was a fine time. Cousins makes it more fun:
Those be some mighty fine houses. And some mighty strong frosting. Check out the gravity defying structures on some of those roofs!
Daisy has been a stinker about naps lately. Being as the rest of the house is in chaos with the other kids running around, I haven't forced them on her either. It doesn't give me sanity time or anything. However, it makes for some sleepy (and sometimes ornery) babe:
Other than those things, we are just biding time for school to go on break, Nick's included (4 more days!). We've spent some time driving around and looking at Christmas lights and preparing and delivering neighbor gifts. And with a few inches of snow today, it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!












1 comment:
That quilt is absolutely adorable! You are an artist! I wish I lived closer to you and then we could craft together (yes, I am using that as a verb but not sure if it is proper). I hope you have a magical Christmas! Love you Wendy Girl!
Post a Comment