Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Miss Me?

So, this is going to be an exceedingly boring post.  No photos.  My computer is having issues (the "hard disk failure is imminent" and all that jazz), so I'm not uploading and editing photos right now from my "real" camera.

So, we've just been living life around here.  And spending $$$.  Why does everything need replacing all at once?  This month we are getting new tires for the van, plus other repairs, and of course registration as well this month.  One of our ovens stopped working, and remember how our other oven in our double explodes?  Yep, still does that (we will never, ever buy another Frigidaire).  Our laptop needs replacing.  Our brand new Blendtec stopped working too.  At least that one was under warranty.  And we paid Nick's tuition.  It's a good thing we are rich!  (I say that only when I wish I was, remember my sarcasm problem?)

However, it is only money, and thankfully, life amounts to more than that.  We are happy!  With Nick in school, we've tried extra hard to make our family time together genuine quality family time.  For that, I'm grateful for Nick's school.  We work hard and play hard.  End of post.

No comments: