Merry Christmas to all! I really love this time of year, because I feel my Heavenly Father's love so easily, in all the good around me. I wish I could keep that feeling with me all year long. I'm gonna try.
Anyway, despite big sickness, round 2, we've enjoyed some school programs:
Pre-school programs have got to be the best. So cute. Everett said his part loud and proud. Of course, he didn't sing a word, but he said his part loud and proud. :)
I totally meant to crop these photos down, so you could actually see my kid, but oh well. First grade in the top photo. Maren is in a pink/red striped sweater.
Third grade. Ellie is in white with a big pink bandage on her finger.
Daisy caught my cold/flu/it-stunk-whatever-it-was:
That is a sad, sick baby. :(
I love to walk into a room and see this:
Oh, and seeing Ellie's finger there reminds me to give you all an update. She visited the surgeon and he unwrapped it, had a look (yucky) and then wrapped it back up. We won't know for another couple weeks if the grafts actually took. They attached the entire nail bed, so if it doesn't take, she'll be without a nail. We are praying that blood supply gets to the end of that finger (as a side - isn't that awesome? Your body can re-establish a blood supply? Amazing!)
Gingerbread houses:
Lainey surprises me with her patience with stuff like this. I think she was the last one at the table, happily decorating.
And we visited with my parents and decorated some gingerbread cookies there.
Grandpa giving Everett a hard time about eating the gingerbread boy's foot.
And today, some Christmas crafting:
I am looking forward to spending some quality time with these people in the next few weeks. Merry Christmas, our friends!













No comments:
Post a Comment