Summer is over, my friends. My babies went back to school this morning. I feel like we lived this summer to the fullest, and wish we could rewind and do it all again, it was so jam-packed with awesome. Nick and I just got back from a cruise to Alaska, which was just amazing. When you have a few hours come check back here for lots of photos. Everyone loves a travel log, right?
But that's not what I'm writing about today. Here are our last few days of summer:
Maren got her ears pierced:
Despite the look on her face, she was so excited. And brave, too.
Uncle Nate, we love you! Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us! And, I'm thinking he must love my kids too, because only love would possess one to read such incredibly bad literature as Barbie Rapunzel.
Summer corn from our garden:
I think our Daiser has forgiven us for leaving her. She seemed pretty confused when she saw me and for the first half hour or so she wouldn't look Nick or I in the eye. She wants lots of Mommy, and that's ok with me. I missed my babe.
Is that not one of the most adorable little boys you've ever seen, like, EVER?
And now, the spotlight of the show: BACK TO SCHOOL!
Our Missy Maren is starting First Grade!
Ellie Belle starts Third Grade!
Exciting day!










No comments:
Post a Comment