Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to Reality

 Going on a long vacation was wonderful.  Coming back to real life stinks.  I love being a mom, don't get me wrong, but having a break from it just makes me realize all the more how HARD it is.  I've been out of my groove lately, but we'll work it back in, don't you worry.

These little rag-a-muffins make me smile:
Lainey was so proud of her play-doh creation.

Maren made a hamburger for dad:
 That girl has a loose tooth.  Stop the presses!  She's so excited.



Daisy is the light of our home, no question.  I'm so grateful for her happy self.  She found a hat for herself while Mom was doing laundry:
 He He.  
Also, she's talking, like, real words.  It blows me away to see one so small actually making sense.  She's a smartie.  Oh, and she climbs too.  I found her perched on the back of one of our kitchen chairs the other day.  Awesome.

And now that the big girls are at school all day, these two rule the house:
Double trouble.  Everett starts pre-school next week.  Our boy is excited that he finally gets to join the big kids.  And I'm excited for him too. :)

No comments: