Friday, June 13, 2014

This is What It's All About

 Hello, friends.  Here's some of our summer:
Backyard firepittin'.


Nick had work meetings in Delta, so we made a day of it.  While Nick was doing work stuff, the kids and I were doing fun stuff:




 This photo reminds me of my mom telling me once, "Can't you ever smile normal?"  I think that answer would be "No, mom, I don't think I can".  :)  And those wrinkles on my forehead?  They're there to stay, I'm afraid.  I didn't think smile lines could be on your forehead, but I'm totally calling them that.

We've had other fun things this week, and I even have photos on my phone, but my phone camera is being exceedingly naughty, so I can't show them.  We went to a pond that has a swimming/sandy area and the kids had a blast digging, digging, digging, and even surprised me by doing a fair bit of swimming in the cool water.  We should go back soon.

Also, this:  
Someone got into some makeup.  She wasn't very happy that I was taking her picture, but it just cracks me up.  

With all this summer fun, this mom needs a break!  Having five busy little bodies around, I just can't keep up with all the mess and naughtiness.  I'm so glad to be getting together with friends tonight!  My sanity, I will find you soon!

No comments: