Along with appr. 300,000 other people, we visited Hill Air Force Base over the weekend for their Warriors over the Wasatch air show. It is always a good time.
We explored some of their planes:
See Ellie's skirt? We bought it about 10 months ago, and it was too long for her, like it dragged on the ground and we had to roll it up at the waist. I think my girl has grown like 4 inches in the last year. And she doesn't have a pot belly, but it sure looks like it in this photo. :) She'll be passing up this short 'ol mom in no time.
Daisy's "it's really bright out here" face:
No problem, I'll just swipe Dad's sunnies here:
Swiper, no swiping!
We enjoyed watched several prop planes and parachuters and such as we walked around and then found a seat shortly before the big event: The Thunderbirds.
I don't know how close those jets actually are, but holy cannoli, they look too close for comfort.
Phew, they made it!
Oh, how sweet, it's a heart:
Once again. That is madness. But really cool madness.
Our fam:
I used to think I would be that mom that had my girls all dressed cute and hair done. Look at those ragamuffins! I guess I'm not. Hmmm. I'm okay with that.
Everett wasn't smiling or looking in that one, so how about this:
By the way, this event was sandwiched in the middle of a pretty awesome day. Here's our rundown: I went running, Nick went to help someone move into the neighborhood, we all went to Walmart, we went to the city parade, we made lunches to go, we went to the air show, we picked up dinner and met cousins at a park, and then we came home, showered the kids, and watched fireworks from Maren's bed. Summer just doesn't get any better than that!













1 comment:
Summertime in Utah is the best!
Post a Comment