The school year is coming to an end. HURRAY!! We went to Maren's kindergarten program, and it was so stinkin' cute. My girl was so happy and so proud. But first grade? Really? She's super excited. I just can't believe it's true.
I got to go with the kindergarteners on a walking field trip to a nearby farm. Kindergarteners are awesome:
A lot of hand holding going on. So sweet.
We had a great time on the farm. We saw lots of animals, including so cute baby lambs and pigs, ate ice cream, got to go on two wagon rides, see a sheering demonstration, and feed fish. Oh, and also some little life lessons as the bulls were a little frisky, if you know what I mean. ;) What a day! Apparently, it was also a little stinky:
Just a random pic of the kids enjoying ice cream:
By the way, Nick makes some good ice cream. What a lucky gal I am.
Friday night we camped in the backyard:
This is some serious sticky:
And dirty. I don't know why, but I love it when my kids get good and dirty. It's satisfying for me, like they are living life to the fullest or something. Maybe it's the farm girl in me.
Daisy was there too:
She's growing and changing. She's turning into a toddler. My baby.
We actually slept in the tent, as in, we got some sleep. Hurray!
Saturday we spent all day working in the yard and garden and went to bed exhausted. We got a lot planted, I'm looking forward to those garden tomatoes!










No comments:
Post a Comment