Nick's work has kind of stolen my husband lately. It hasn't been much fun for anyone. That kind of put a damper on our Valentine's day dinner, and I was really tempted to eat take-out Chinese by candlelight, but I pulled up my bootstraps (or something like that) and put together a decent meal. Behold, our "fancy" dinner:
Garlic toast with roasted red pepper aioli, grilled hake, brown rice, glazed carrots, and strawberry lemonade. It was good, and worthy of candlelight.
I know, great photos, huh? Just proving we were all accounted for.
This little sprite has the funniest faces lately:
When she pushes her nose up like that, it reminds me of Yoda.
She is a character and knows how to get all of our attention, that's for sure. Baby girl is starting to ooze with personality. It's a fun age.
This baby girl is just getting so big:
And look at those eyelashes! I sure have pretty kids.









No comments:
Post a Comment