Thursday, February 13, 2014

Luckiest

 Want to see the happiest four year old?
He was so excited about his Tonka Road Grader that he got from G&G.  "I wanted a Road Grader!"
 He was also very excited about a new bike.
 Want to see the yummiest chocolate cake?  It's so good, I've made it twice in the last two weeks.
 Everett requested a rectangle cake with a motorcycle.  I can do that.  :)

Want to see the trickiest little bit of sunshine?
 Pretty tricky!  She'll lunge forward after this to get around sometimes.  Silly girl.

The saddest face known to mankind:
 Don't you just want to give in?

And, the cutest baby in the whole wide world:

 You can see her little toothers in that one.  And this one too:
 Man alive, is she not just the picture of "adorable"?  She's 7 months old today.  Fastest seven months of my life.

And do you know what makes the happiest mom?  What my kids are doing right now:

Thank you, sun!

No comments: