Thursday, January 16, 2014

Half

 I'm going to prove my genius (or lack of it) here, but do you remember learning about that law in some science class where forces left to themselves will automatically turn to chaos?  Well, whoever came up with that law had kids, I'm certain of it.  When I am not an active part in our household, our house turns to chaos.  I'm reminded of this because I've been using all my "spare" time to complete last year's photo book, and oh baby, our house is a disaster area.  Like it should probably just be taped off and we can start over.  Ok, maybe not that bad, but close to it.  I have a lot to do this morning, but wanted to take a moment to share these cute photos with you.  

It's about time I spend some "school" time with this little guy:

Everett's first attempt at writing his name:
Pretty good.

And Miss Daisy:
 She's so sweet.  She's been making this face lately, which cracks me up:
 She's loving food more and more and is sleeping better at night too, hurray!  She also smacks her lips after a delicious bite of food.  :)

She's six months old now.  A whole half of a year.

 And so darn cute I can hardly stand it.

Alright, those dishes aren't going to wash themselves, I'd better get to it.

2 comments:

Jonathan Smith said...

Its the second law of thermodynamics - also known as the law of entropy.

Wendy said...

Thank you, Jonathan! I knew someone smart would know what I was talking about! :)