Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Things Going On

We are loving summer around here.  I love not having to get myself and kids up in the morning.  I love not having anywhere that we have to be.  Sure, there are moments of boredom (that may be due to this momma not wanting to do much more than sit around and do nothing - that nesting phase should be kicking in sometime soon, right?), and certainly many moments where my kids are at each other's throats, but Summer is very very good despite.

I've put my kids to work:
 My girls reading out on the grass:
 Over the weekend we went to our town's parade:


 That evening we went to see the fireworks.  We were all settled on a nice grassy hill and were enjoying the show when the sprinklers came on.  It was a good show from the parking lot too.  ;)

And here's a phone dump collage from the last few weeks:
*The babies and I participated in Ellie's walk-a-thon at school.
*Took the kids to a cool park the other day.
*That pregnant photos says '35 weeks' on it somewhere, it changed on me for some reason.  Anyway.  I'm huge.  How is it possible that I still have a month (and probably more) left?

2 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

You do not look huge! You are a cute preggo! Enjoy your summer. I hope I can see you while I am there for 2 weeks in July but I know you will be busy with a few things, ;). Let me know!

Wendy said...

Shell, I would love a visit from you, anytime, even if I'm in the depths of labor! Schedule me in!